- That each one will accept the Lord Jesus as their personal Saviour.
- That each one will grow in his/her faith to become an obedient disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That each one will learn to serve and so find and follow God’s call on their life.
- That they will strive for excellence in the gifts God has given them.
- The school will assist the parents, whose primary responsibility it is, to bring up their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- Parents will participate in the life and work of the school in prayer and practical ways and in payment of fees.
- Parents will support the staff in all aspects of school life.
- Each will be an exemplary disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ and a consistent member of a local Church.
- Each will have an appropriate professionalism and will function as a member of the staff team under the Head Teacher.
- All staff will hold valid Professional Training Course certificates.
- To teach and demonstrate Christian principles so imparting to students a Biblical worldview and lifestyle and a heart for Christian witness and mission.
For the School:
- The school will seek to be its best (in student achievement, facilities, staff and curriculum development) for God, to fulfil its agreement with Christian Education Europe (CEE) and to meet legal requirements.
- That it will grow in itself and as a model for other like schools in this region so as to commend the Gospel.
King of Kings School is an independent Christian school, preparing students to be leaders.
Jesus is at the centre of everything we do. Our Christian curriculum makes us stand out.
We are non-denominational and accept children from various backgrounds from all around Manchester.
The King of Kings School
142 Dantzic Street
+44 (0)161 834 4214